Sunday, November 20, 2011

Winter Tilda Birthday Card

Been busy with sick children and I had to move my craft room again. Our lives are always busy and we do not sit down much.   Then we added a puppy to the mix of animals we already have, he is a chewer so he is not allowed in my craft room.
My 3 year old thought he should help me with this card and there are a few mishaps and so after fixing them, this is my Winter Tilda.

 She is colored with Copics and I used Stampin Up paper and ribbon in Baja Breeze and Marina Mist.
 This is crepe paper from Melissa Frances swirled and then a star, snowflake and pearl are put on top of it.

 I have various paper flowers from Wild Orchid and Melissa Frances and Webster Pages Cameo pin. I also dotted liquid pearls in different places to accent.

The tag and writing shape is from my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

My 3 year old and his new Pug puppy Dozer.  He is named after Tractors that my son loves, he also named his sister-in-law Popper after a John Deere tractor. 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week is nice.
Kelly

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kelly, I just love those flowers! Your son looks so cute with his new friend thanks for sharing
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely beautiful. I love the papers you used. Your puppy is cute, your 3yr old even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the picture of your son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I was going to go on and on about how adorable your card is...about how I love blue holiday cards because they're so elegant...but then I saw your new pup and lost all train of thought! How ADORABLE!!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The blue is very pretty. The picture of your son and the puppy is too adorable.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, card, love the colors, bye mascha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! pretty cute boy and puppu too!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and very elegant card. Wonderful coloration of the stamp.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazingly Beautiful!! WOW the inside and out is fabulous!! I too love the colors. And... Look at the puppy with your adorable son. I love his choice of names. I too live on a farm so the names are very familiar.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Kelly! Love the pretty colors and your flower is amazing! Your son is so adorable! Nothing like having a dog as a best friend! So precious!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, a cute card.

    hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet!!! Just love her and your card and oh my, cute son and puppy!!! Awwwwww!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Kelly, OH!!! this is just too beautiful, Love the colors you chose, and the inside is just magnificient. Love the pic! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card Kelly. Love the cute and sweet Tilda and all the flowers look fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing you cute little boy's pic :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow kelly the winter tilda is stunning!!!!! You did a spectacular job on this!!!!! Your little boy is a doll!!!!! What a great picture!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the yellow and blue together. Your card is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!