Monday, January 2, 2012

Shadow Box For a 1 year Anniversary

My Prodical Son and his wife are going to be celebrating 1 year of marriage together soon.  I made them a shadow box from their Christmas Card this year.  
Now sometimes I do not agree with their style of things but I want them to love this gift so I made it to what their decor style is like.  I would have had more pinks and roses and laces everywhere but I will do my own scrapbook page of them and show you my style then.  LOL

For Them

I couldn't fit this into my light box so I tried different sources for picture taking so I think the colors are off in the photos.  The paper is from MME Lost and Found from last year.  My favorite.


Their family photo was taken in a flower garden so I chose this paper for its coordinating nature and color.
It says "Always" above the bird 

Trying to link them all together with very few photos in my archive of the kids. I need to take more Pictures!


Lyla is 4 months old on top and Brody is going to be 3 years old Wednesday, he is on the bottom.


Here is the entire Shadow Box and I am sorry about the "shadow" on the top of the frame.
Celebrating family and them growing together.


I hope you enjoyed my little project, now if I can get into more scrapbooking and leave my card making alone this winter, I can enjoy my memories even more.
Thanks!!   Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Lovely scrapbook page layout with a sweet vintage touch Kelly :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!