Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Blessings Box

It is cold outside! For 2 weeks our temperatures have been below 0 Farenheit, brrr. So I have stayed in to make Christmas cards.  Today I wanted to show you a easy gift that can substitute for a card.

Here is my Christmas Blessings Box

I used a basic template from Scor Pal and papers from Fancy Pants. They also have coordinating tags with the paper Merry Little Christmas.


My poinsettia's are a die from La La Land.  I sprinkled them with Shabby White Embossing enamel from Stampendous. On the inside berries I did Aged Wine embossing enamel and then Aged Gold embossing enamel on the very top berry.


The front flap of the box


The top of the box


The backside of the box


Here are all the tags together inside the box


Here are the tags one by one






I had to add one humorous tag in the bunch!


This was a simple project to make and I know someone who will enjoy it so this is what they will get instead of a card.

Have yourself a very merry day!!
Kelly



11 comments:

  1. Oh you're so creative, this is beautiful, so wonderful work !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly! Wow wow wow! This is AMAZING! What a GORGEOUS project, made with a lot of love .. and yes .. I know whoever gets this will TREASURE this!!!!!! Gosh .. I love it!

    ps .. 2 weeks below zero?!!! Oooh nooooo! :( I didn't know that! :( Eeeeek! Stay warm and toasty by the fireplace .. with lots of hot tea and cocoa!

    Sending Big Warm Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful make Kelly - you have been a busy girl. so much fun to open up and read the many blessings. My blessing for today? My little wild cat outside is trusting me more each day - even slept in the little house I made for her to get out of the cold. Of course she knows where her blessings are - two free meals at my house every day.
    Happy Holidays Kelly!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly this is an awesome box full of precious goodies. Lovely Frantage and gorgeous DP's. Your Mojo was full speed ahead on this creation! Great gift idea!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing box, and sooooooo crative, love the vibrant colors and your layered,,, Kelly,Thanks for your comment at Sandy blog about my elves,,so feel free to choose your fav product from all my stuff for free, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a lovely creation, a gift in itself. I love all the sayings on the tags and the poinsettia on the box is gorgeous, you use Frantage so well Kelly! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kelly, this is a gorgeous make and such a lovely idea. So much work in this too and worth every minute! Sounds very cold, glad you're staying inside and keeping warm. Hugs, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant idea chica!! It's so dang festive on your blog..LOL...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous project Kelly and I love it! And I am drooling over all that fabulous Frantage you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely Christmas set , beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous festive make, Kelly, with all that amazing sparkle... and I love the different styles and images and words from tag to tag - an absolute treat!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!