Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Maui Princess by Hannah Lynn

Hello and welcome to my blog so glad you are here!
 We had 2 days of 35 degree weather and now back to cold and snow.  What a weather year for the record books for all of us!  I am dreaming of the warm tropics and this digital stamp helped me out a bit! lol  Maui Princess from Hannah Lynn is her name and what a beauty from Crafts and Me store.  

I took on this image because of Alyce Keegan from Kit and Clowder.  She has a new site she just launched with classes and I am taking the one for skin and hair.  I am learning to fine tune my skills and the more I practice I think I will get it!  Just some really good down time for me to relax with while enjoying Alyce's instruction.  You should go visit and sign up Here at her new site as she has more things going on than this!!

Here is my card Maui Princess

She is colored in Copics and the Frantaged around.


Here is the full card using papers from Anna Dabrowska, Dreamer.   I used a old Spellbinders die for the corners.  This one below reminds me of a fish tail.


Tilda's tag has a seahorse charm and I left it blank as the inside has a sentiment already.  I used a Prima Spray of flowers around the edge.


The side view shows more of the dimension and dies.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today, I truly appreciate your visits.
Have a wonderful day,
Kelly

I would like to enter the following challenge


10 comments:

  1. So very fanciful Kelly and your mermaid is so pretty and colored beautifully!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, K! Your coloring is fantastic, your Frantage is fabulous, and your project is incredible! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is breathtaking Kelly, you have coloured her skin beautifully and her hair is just fabulous. Your embellishments are beautiful too. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at this brings me to the beach! Your coloring is fabulous! Fantastic design and all of your dies are wonderful! This image is stunning! Great work Kelly!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!!! I am ready for the beach!
    Don't be jealous, but we had a record breaking 75 degrees today! What??? But we had 12 inches of snow a week ago today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kelly, awesome! weren't you scared to "frantage" the image? I am ... always afraid it won't give the result I want.. so I don't do it! I admire your courage, and you did beautifully! Love all the decorative elements. Your princess is colored to perfection. Fabulous job! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Stunning the image is delightful... your colouring Kelly is amazing....the embellishments are Gorgeous...I adore how you use the frantage...... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning scene, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a stunner, Kelly - a truly magical creature, and the sparkly frantage water is amazing!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, Kelly!! I am drooling all over the place !! I saw your link on Facebook -- & had to pop over!!
    I'm learning so much from class, too!!
    It's been fun!!
    Your card is simply amazing !!
    Love love love your way w: embellishments !!


    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s March Digi BLOG Candy


    Have a great week! Xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!