Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Those Who Give

Hello and welcome to my blog!
Today a new challenge begins at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog, ANYTHING GOES but our design team decided on doing Die Cuts!  Here is the card I made using die cuts available at the 7 Kids College Fund Store.


I started with 1 piece of Maja Design's Sofiero collection luscious papers and  Gold Majesty Circles from Spellbinders.  Then I just added a few more dies and I was done! 


The flowers below were made with Rolled Rose die from LaLa Land and Flower and Leaves Creatable die by Marianne.  I put pearls in the middle of the rolled roses.
The two pink scrolls on the side of the circle is a die from LaLa Land called Decorative Corners die and it so versatile.  I used it here and then made a butterfly with it shown on the bow.


Here is the Decorative Corner Die from LaLa Land I made into a butterfly then placed it on top of a tulle bow.


Dimension, I just love the papers!


I sure hope you get a chance to go visit my other teammates at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and see their awesome cards.  Also, if you enter our challenge you could win the gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!!  There are so many pre-orders coming in and new items that were never carried there before so I hope you check it all out.

Thank you for stopping by today!  Wishing you all a very peaceful and fun week!
Kelly

Items I used on my card from 7 Kids College Fund Store
Gold Majesty Circles from Spellbinders
Rolled Rose die from Marianne Creatables
Marianne Creatable Flower and Leaves die
Decorative Corner by LaLa Land
White Pearls from Doodlebug
Inkssentials Glossy Accents

15 comments:

  1. This is such an exquisite and delicate work of art, Kelly! I adore those papers....so gorgeous! I loved the beautiful die cuts and the rolled roses with the pearl centers are divine!!!! Outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful with the white and pink and how true is the sentiment.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful ! Love how you made the butterfly ! Papers are wonderful, love them ! White and pink, oh really nice combo !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kelly! I love every single one of the beautiful die cuts, love the papers and the colours are beautiful. The rolled roses look really special with their pearl centres. Hope all is well with you. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE your card is soooo very Beautiful!!! hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a romantic dersign Kelly!! All your die cuts are matching perfect together and they are lovely and beautiful. Love your sentiment. Hugs Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty Kelly! Your flowers are gorgeous. How strange - you have a Palliser ad on you blog and we are getting ready to by a sofa and two love seats from them. We have friends who have a sofa and a love seat and I have never sat in anything more comfortable!!! In fact we are going to these friends for dinner tomorrow night and will sit in these sofas again.
    Once again, you have another beautiful make sugar!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly this is fantastic! My goodness all of those dies are gorgeous! All so lovely and your design is great! You've created another outstanding beauty!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love all those pretty die cuts and embellies and the sentiment is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely and pretty card!! so romantic and sweet, love the palette and the die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kelly, I adore the soft colours & beautiful die-cuts...the sentiment is perfect... Love it... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL..I was completely stumped. I kept saying to myself..."Those who give LATE, gather LATE. What the heck? This card is GORGEOUS, but seriously, what does she mean with that sentiment??" Who's a big dummy?? ME! LOL...I finally found my glasses and it all makes sense now. Hahahaha....AWESOME ensemble of die cuts and your gloriously creative touch Kelly!
    hugs to you and thanks for the morning giggles.... geesh.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow.. Kelly, this card is gorgeous! I love the beautiful flowers and butterfly. The soft color scheme is elegant. Wonderful design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS work, K!! Those diecuts are beautiful and I love what you've done with them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love those delicate die cuts - such an elegant card! Ready to do some catching up myself now...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!