Friday, October 31, 2014

Believe in the Beautiful Pieces of Life

Today I said enough office work and lets get creative!  I started 3 projects and finished one today.  Then I just received my new Magnolia Christmas stamps that I ordered so now I want to color them up!!  Exciting weekend of crafting coming up.


I inverted a canvas and covered it with some papers that my friend Cathy-Lynn just sent me. Then I added the embellishments and covered most of them with  Prima Blooms Gold Foil spray mist mixed with cream paint.


I used various flowers in the corner and brought them up to the top.  The keys are metal painted with the bloom paint I mixed. 


A corner filagree and some pleated tulle covers the Ewe that I took off the punch out sheet of the paper.  On the outside frame I painted a metal bicycle and then added a metal flower and then a paper flower.


The inside edges are covered with pearls and you can see a bit of the crocheted lace with buttons on top to make a frame.


Here are different angles so you can see how the canvas laid out





I had fun with this one and the words are so inspiring.  This canvas is going into the school PTA silent auction to earn money for school items.  I think it will make a wonderful gift for someone!

Have a wonderful beautiful day.
Hugs Kelly

8 comments:

  1. HOKEY DINAH, K!!! It's incredible! I think it's the most BEAUTIFUL piece you've ever done...EVER...and you know I love all your work! LOVE it! :o)
    (It looks like my bedroom! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Kelly, what a gorgeous canvas you created once again! So much to admire on this work of art! It should raise a good sum for the school and make someone very, very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I love the colors and so many details I just don't know what to look at first. The person who receives this as a gift is going to be very happy......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes Kelly this is outrageous fabulous!!!! You didn't waste any time putting those papers to good use. Love it all. You should make some nice $$$ on this beauty!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... Kelly this is absolutely gorgeous. someone will be very happy to put their hands on it and it will take a place of honor on their wall. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, wonderful and oh so beautiful. It should bring lots of $$ for your school. You are such a romantic!! I will get back in touch with you soon - I did receive my birthday card - thanks!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, oh my Kelly, this is just stunning, simply stunning. I hope it helps to raise a huge number of $ !! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pieces of life and beautiful pieces in this design! Love the way you combined them all for such a fabulous creation! I am sure it should bring in a goodly amount for the auction! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!