Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Midweek Magnolias Challenge Valentine/Love

Hello my friends!  I have another card to share for the Midweek Magnolias Challenge
VALENTINE/LOVE
My image is from the new collection A Touch of Love called Cloudy Love.  


The front is a frame and I inserted a chipboard die in the middle to suspend Cloudy Love Tilda.   You can see through the frame to the inside paper.  On the outside of the frame I put the flowers and chipboard embellishing.  


Tilda is colored in Copics and I used a accessory stamp from this collection to Frontage mini flowers on the cloud. I like the effect and makes it more fluffy.
Here is the card open, you can see the openness of the front and the pretty heart inside.


Please take a look at my teammates creations at Midweek Magnolias they are amazing.  Thank you for stopping by today and join us to enter a creation to win a prize.
Have a great day,
Kelly




7 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet card, Kelly - love that Frantaged cloud, and the lovely floral embellishing.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the colors yyou used ! So fab creation !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY love this card, K! It's BEAUTIFUL! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kelly! I love the elegance the black background brings; tilda is totally gorgeous. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty!!! Love this Tilda and this card is magical. Fabulous creation!!! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Karen. This Tilda makes such an adorable angel. I love the Fran-tage treatment on your clouds and the inside is fabulous.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Card! Love how you did the inside. Fabulous.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!