Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tropical Mermaid


Hello my friends, thank you for stopping by today.  It has been cool here and a bit rainy as is every Spring in the Black Hills.  I was told this area gets most of their moisture in the Spring and then it dries up for the summer.  So far I think that is true.  We are spoiled with gorgeous sunny skies so when the rain starts it seems gloomy forever.  I am looking forward to sunny and warm weather which should be soon!

Midweek Magnolias  has a new challenge today,
ANYTHING GOES


My tropical card has a few Magnolia Doohickey dies and sweet Tilda is colored in distressed inks and the I used glitter and liquid pearls for embellishment. 


I hope you join us for our new challenge at Midweek Magnolias and win a awesome prize.  Don't forget to check out the other talented design team ladies, they are so inspiring.
Have a great day!!
Hugs Kelly


1 comment:

  1. She's adorable, Kelly - love those multi-shaded scales in her tail.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!